Monaco Crystal Chandelier
The Monaco Crystal Chandelier is a delight when lit. It brings more than a touch of glamour and maybe just a touch of drama to the table.
For a smaller version look at the 5214 Monaco Chandelier or for alternatives look at the Enna Range ( 5015 & 5014)
|Finish:||Glass / Crystal|
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally (we do ship to NI, IOM & Ireland)
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge of £20) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands. Delivery charge for NI, IOM & Ireland is £39.99. Free delivery is not available to Groupon and daily deal offers.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a mirror for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Beau Decor if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please state in the notes section when placing your order.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Beau Decor in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Beau Decor within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage before issuing a returns number.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Beau Decor within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received